Every time we start a new semester, a new job or meet new people we are constantly reminded of how much we hate introductions. Or at least, I am. Not because I don’t know who I am or anything, just because I feel like it is so hard to really explain who you are in just a few sentences.
I know that a lot of us feel this huge pressure when people ask “So, tell me about yourself” to be the super unique, daring and exciting person. I am not going to lie, I have spent quite some time on my own trying to figure a routine to say when people ask me that.
Clearly I’m still working on it, but for now I’ll leave you with this:
- I am 23 years old
- Originally from Brazil
- No, I don’t play soccer, haven’t been to Rio or like to Samba that much
- I am a Vegetarian (I know, how can a Brazilian not eat meat?)
- I love Açaí bowls (if you haven’t tried one yet, DO IT and thank me later)
- I work at a smoothie and smoothie bowl shop, Raw Smoothie Co, the best in Tampa
- I love nature; the sounds, the sights and everything in between
- I am a Yogi; which is someone who practices Yoga regularly
- I love being active and working out in general
- I love reading “self-help” books
- I love make-up; cruelty-free, of course
- I started a club here at HCC to promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle called the Lifestyle Club… shocker!
- I plan on traveling the world
- I want to have my own vegan restaurant/garden/animal shelter
- Last but not least, I want to be HAPPY