If I was given the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, I have absolutely no idea who I would choose. That is a crazy opportunity, and I would 100% be freaking out. There are so many influential and special people that I would love to have a conversation with! From Malcolm X and Nelson Mandela to all my favorite make-up brand CEO’s. BUT if I had to choose, I would definitely pick Gisele Bundchen. Not only is she undeniably the most iconic model of our time, she seems like one of the kindest and funniest people, and I am not just saying that because we are both from Brazil! Ok… maybe I am a little biased. In all seriousness though, I think she is amazing. I would love to just be around her and get a sense of who she is. Like every other person, she is not perfect but a lot of her views and values line up with mine, like protecting the environment, specifically the Amazon Rainforest, leading a healthy and active lifestyle and beauty. Not to mention she has had the career of a lifetime that we have all (or some) dreamed of at some point. After a quick fan-girl moment, here are some of the questions I would ask her:
- What motivated you to keep going in this cut-throat career?
- As one of the most influential models of the world, what would you change about the industry?
- What are some of your favorite memories or jobs from your career?
- What have you learned about yourself through your career?
- What is it like juggling two completely different cultures at home, especially with kids?